At Damson Wood Nursery and Infant School, we will be using the Pupil Premium to provide interventions so that every child in receipt of the pupil premium can:
- attend school regularly; at least 96% of the time.
- make good progress and attainment in the EYFS Prime Learning Areas, Reading, Writing and Maths.
- achieve Age Related Expectation by the End of Year 2 in readiness for their next stage of learning.
- access a wider curriculum through clubs and education visits.
We will also use the Pupil Premium so that:
- those in receipt of the pupil premium have access to high-quality reading materials.
- families are well supported where they are a child in need or require child protection support.
Further details are included in the strategy report below.